MISSING: ONE BLIMP, last seen heading east over Rhode Island.
REWARD: $2,000.00 (see below for details).
It escaped its mooring at the Lofts at Valley Forge in Pennsylvania. It was last seen some 400 miles away, heading east along the Massachusetts/New Hampshire border.
My company, O’Neill Properties Group, has setup this blog to help people post any sightings of the 20 ft. long, blue blimp. A banner on the side of the blimp reads, "NEW APARTMENTS 888-987-LOFT."
If you see this blimp, please post a comment here, and let us know where you saw it. If you shoot a photo or video of the blimp, you can post or embed a link to that here, too.
I'll gladly pay a $2,000 bounty to the first person who submits a video that shows the blimp and its location. I'll pay a $100.00 bounty to the first five people who upload a photo of the blimp, along with the location. And I will pay $2,000 to anyone who actually retrieves the blimp.
This is not a joke. I lost my blimp, and I'd like it back. If you see it, shoot it, and post a link to the photo or video here.
With your help, we will locate our blimp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment